Happy Friendship Day

Let me know why we are wasting time here let's jump into our today's topic
 That's Friendship day in India...

Happy Friendship day 

We all have friends I too had a friend. Let's start 
Do you know how a person enters into your life? No, I think you may meet a person with a fight and later on, you may Become Besties forever
I think strong bonds start with strong fights because we all fight with our mother strong will while entering the world.



When I saw you I don't know that you're going to be the most important person in my life.
The day I saw you I still remember your dress which is full hands one, you looked beautiful in it, I think maybe my eyes got some issue because you looked like that day...😅
You know our friendship started with fights and also end with fights...I don't think we will meet again in life... But here I'm going to write about the beautiful days I spent with you...

Those were the days that I don't know what is actually meant by friendship. I was an alone person until I met you now too because you are no more... 

I always love to irritate you because you're the only one...you know one thing you knew about me more than myself, you know why I used knew because you are no more...

Once my days used to start with your text and end with your good night text. But now there is no one to wish me a good morning or good night because there no other person like you in my life.

Once you told me a text from me makes you smile in any situation I don't know what's making you smile these days...

You know we used to chat late nights discussing lots of stuff we did all-day now tell with whom I need to discuss that useless stuff because you are no more...

You used to take care of me when I suffered from the disease's along with my parents but now my parents are there but I'm missing your words, affection care towards me because you are no more...

I used to select a dress for you to wear every day I don't know who is selecting a dress for now...

You know I love to fight with you...but now with whom can I fight with ... because you are no more...

I used to smile naturally when I see you...but now I  have forgotten how to smile like that because you are no more...

We may fight all day but at the end of the day
We are one...

You know we used to talk at least sixteen hours a day but now there is now for me I'm only one now...because you are no more...

Those days I used to see you every day but now when I want to see you, the only thing I see, now is tears from my eyes because you are no more...

Most of the emotions in my life are learnt from you ..that they exist...

You know how times you come in my thoughts a day ... Even  I can't express because the days spent with you all always  renders  in my mind

You promised me that you will stay with me forever ...
but now what about your promise...

On your birthdays you used to ask me what party you want, do u remember ...my reply the only party that I expect from you is that I wanted to be with you like this forever...but now ...no more birthday parties...I too stopped celebrating my birthday ....because you're no more......


We used to fight a lot ..do you remember the day I twisted your hand you have beaten me hard...😭😭 Lol, that's a joke..your a skeleton how can you hit me hard... Now there is no one to fight with....because you are no more...

Do you remember? You asked why I don't want you to talk with others...
Because you are the only I have, they may take away you from me you know why people in this world are great artists... now it happened because you are no more.....


You know you always love to spend time with you...I don't know with whom you are spending time now...because you are no more...


You know the best thing happened in my life other than my parents is YOU, worst thing losing YOU... Because you are no more...


There are too many things to talk for now that's it...


Once again a Happy Friendship day ...


I hope you will spend some time with your loved ones today 


#stay safe
#stay Home

Until then it's your Entertainment Formula signing off 

All the images used here are non copyright images

Written by

MAHIDHAR MANNURU

 

Comments

Popular posts

"Pirates, Indians and Locomotives in Grandma's Attic"

"Does the opinion of people matter? "