My Memories with my Wife

 

 DISCLAIMER

Any resemblance with anyone is not intentional maybe coincidental



This magical bond started in a small village. The first time I saw her, I didn't know she going to be my love of life. We were sixteen years old and studying in the same school.


I was studying ninth standard at that time. In our school, we were not allowed to talk with girls and vice versa. Being, teenagers were always attracted to our class girls.


We were just fifteen students in the class, seven girls and eight boys .you can understand that there will be competition among us to impress them. If it is a school,

punishments are compulsory to guide children on a good path.


 We were at ninth standard, hurting us with either cane or words may not be proper. So, punishment for us was to beside a girl same for girls too they should sit beside boys. Sitting beside a girl used to make us irritated(childishness).

EXAMS

Once after we have done with half yearly examinations, I was eagerly waiting for results as I did well and expecting to get good marks and willing to be in the top ten. Because 


If you were in the top ten in the class we will be awarded a medal. When the result was out, I missed the medal this time by a rank. You know what happened, she stood in tenth place.

I was frustrated when my name followed by her with the same marks. I have asked the teacher why they have chosen her when both got my marks. He explained to me that she secured good marks in maths

You know she wanted to kick me hard that day, I understood by her looks. Days passed, annually examinations dates were announced. This time I didn't want to leave my medal and started prepare day and night. I wrote all exams with confidence and expect to be in the top ten.

 The D day teacher started to announce ranks, I was praying to god-like ''HELP ME GOD '' ''HELP ME, GOD''

To my surprise I got the fifth rank, you know I was very happy and started to dance there and the whole class started to laugh. Since the last day, my teacher too enjoyed it. Another twist that she stood last in the class.

I didn't know what happened to her, eagerly wanted to know so I have thrown one comment related to her position. They replied that she was ill during examinations

STARTING ERA

 I thought she would feel bad about her position but to my surprise, she was happy like she stood first. when the teacher asked her didn't you feel bad about your the position, she replied that sir, I didn't think that I need to worry about marks they were just a part of our life. Sometimes we scoreless it didn't mean that we were not capable.

Holidays were announced, Next year we were going to tenth. In holidays every day, I used to visit their street to see her and when I see her I would run from there because of shy. Holidays passed, we all promoted to the tenth standard then.

From them I was least bothered about marks, mostly concentrated to learn new things about whatever I read. I didn't know when I fell in love with her, every day I used to stare at her and attended even special on Sunday only to see her. I used to buy everything she bought. Most funny I bought a pink water bottle and roasted by my friends. 

We were preparing hard to get good results in final examinations and I started to love her more those days. I don't know how days passed, schedule for pre-public examinations and final exams were released. I started to spend time more with books, when I need some recreation I used to stare at her.


I did very well in pre-public examinations and expecting to perform well in final examinations. The D day I was very nervous because it was my first public examinations, I saw her at my examination centre. She was wearing a pink colour chudidhar, such an angel.Nervousness, stress flew off from me. Checked my room and placed myself comfortable.

I wrote very well, it was a daily routine that I used to stare at her all the time before the exam.ALL exams were completed and next was going to be our farewell and our school allowed us to talk with girls being the last day. 

You know I prepared myself to propose the next day at any cost. Next day morning I was in a dilemma whether to propose or not and I was not able to propose her but somehow I managed to get her number from her female friend.

The only thing I talked with her was" ALL THE BEST". 

That's it and we all reached our houses. I got a plan to propose her on the phone by text. I took my dad mobile and I texted her ''I LOVE YOU''.My father got a call from her mother, I think you understood that was not her mobile. She enquired about the address, there she was with that text message. My father asked for apologies and I was thinking that my father would hit me hard.

But that was not the case, My father went calm and he was usual to me. I recovered myself from that situation and thought I was not going to meet her again in my life.


Days passed, I had completed my engineering and working in some good MNC. I never got a chance to talk with her those years, one day I found my tenth standard friend. He told me that there is a group for the tenth batch and I gave him my number to add me. You why I gave him my number? Just a hope that I can talk with her and I found her number and texted 

Opening up

Me: HELLO! How are you?

She: I am good.

Me: I love you!

She: I know it 

Me: How?

She: I know everything about you.

Me: yes or no?

She: what were you expecting?

Me: yes

She: ok! I want to know some things from you. ready?

Me: Haa

She: How you were going to take care of her me?

Me: you can do anything you want, I was not going to stop. whatever the situation I won't leave you. These are regular right?

She: Haa

Me: You would be my best company and whatever the situation I would share with you. I want to enjoy fights with my wife, excited to eat the delicious food cooked by my wife. I want to visit the world tour with my wife 

she will be entertainment formula

She: Movie dialogues?

Me: Those dialogues were written by heart for my wife 

She: so sweet of you husband garu !

I was dancing as I danced in night standard.

Me: ready to be my wife?

She: yes! I love you too. One thing that you don't know, I am also in love with you from these. Who wants to leave such a humble husband?

Me: It was my pleasure my wife garu !

She: I used to stare at you all the time but you don't know about it. I love it when you stare at me husband garu!

Me: Then didn't you propose to me?

She: expecting from you. I know you love me very much and one thing I know that my lovely husband didn't want to lose his wife

That was it we used to talk every day for a year and later I told my dad that I want to marry her and he accepted for it. He talked with her parents for a few days they were not in a mood to accept and explained about our love to her parents and they accepted it.

We got married within six months and now leading a happy life!

THE END

CONCLUSION

IF A PERSON WAS BORN BORN FOR YOU, NOBODY CAN TAKE AWAY THAT PERSON FROM YOU. I bet that you will remember your first crush after reading this story.

Happy reading!

Comments

Popular posts

"Pirates, Indians and Locomotives in Grandma's Attic"

Happy Friendship Day

"Does the opinion of people matter? "