Story Of Four Hearts

 


College Era

The story revolves around the lives of four people. Krishna and Ramana were best friends in their college time. Krishna was an introvert, who didn't like to mingle with anyone other than Ramana.


On the other hand, Ramana was an extrovert, Who was a playboy in the college. Krishna had a huge crush on a girl in the college. Her name was Shanthi, a kind of girl who always cared for other problems.


So many guys were crazy about her in the college, just like Krishna.


Just like Krishna and Ramana, Shanthi also had a best friend her name was Lakshmi. Lakshmi was a lady boss of the college, Students and teachers would think twice before talking with her.


Krishna approached Ramana for help in the matter as he didn't have to propose her. He asked Ramana to talk with Lakshmi about his love proposal Since they both were lovers. But unfortunate for Krishan, Ramana and Lakshmi were not at good terms because they broke up a few months before.


Somehow, Ramana gathered courage and went up to talk with her. 


Ramana: Jaanu!

Lakshmi: what? what do you need?

Ramana: Jaanu! I need a small favour from you...

Lakshmi: Who the hell were you to me? to help you!

Ramana: Jaanu, please try to understand.

Jaanu started to cry 

Ramana: what happened Jaanu?

Lakshmi: I love you ra! 

Lakshmi hugged him and started to express her feelings


Lakshmi: Ramana! I was never happy without these days. you were the only person who understood me very well. I would do anything for you Chinnu. Sorry for everything please accept me, I can't live with you. Every day you used to talk with me for hours, I didn't know how you were resisting yourself.

Ramana: Jaanu stops crying. You were the lady don of the college. An Independent woman was crying for a person too surprising for me!

Lakshmi: Please marry me!

Ramana: NO! I want to marry a lady boss. Not a childish girl like you...


 They were separated due to "EGO".Now united with maturity. Ramana conveyed all about Krishna to her. Lakshmi told him that it would be better for him to express as I did.


Nothing happened apparently. Krishna never talked with Shanti and she never talked with him


ERA OF MATURITY

Few years passed, Krishna passed civil service examination and opted for Indian police service. Where he needs to get training for one year before he got appointed. Ramana started to work in an MNC and Shanthi got married two years ago.


Krishna and Ramana were still friends. On a fine day, Ramana received a call from Krishna

Krishna: hey! how were you?

Ramana: I am fine. I want to know why you remembered after these days...

Krishna: Nothing much! I was just missing those days. are you in touch in Shanthi?

Listening to the last question, Ramana was a bit puzzled and what wanted to know why he was asking about her after these years.

Ramana: we just facebook friends.what's the matter?

Krishna: Nothing, I just asked you casually! 

After that, they talked about all the funny things they did in the college. After the week Ramana received a text from Shanti


Shanthi: Hey! How are you?

Ramana: I am fine. can I know why you remembered after these long years?


Shanthi: Nothing! I just want to know about Krishna. Where is he?

Ramana was awestruck at was happening 

Ramana: He is going to for Indian police!

Shanthi: What about you?

Ramana:I am working in Pune at MNC

Ramana: I am coming to Pune next week. can we meet?

Then, Ramana thought for a while and accepted to meet her and this what happened when they met

Shanthi: I received a text message from Krishna yesterday. We never talked while were in college. Why did he contact me now?

Ramana: How can I know?

Shanthi: Don't think that I am a fool. We talked for a while and when I told him that I was married two years ago. After that, I didn't receive a text from him. You both are best buddies I know he will discuss with you everything 

Ramana knew there was no way out. Gathering some courage he told everything about her . how Krishna loved here and everything. Listening to that Shanthi started couldn't control her tears. 


Shanthi: Then why he didn't propose? I didn't tell anyone but I was also crazy for him. Even I had a huge crush on him


Ramana was speechless listening to this and was not able, to tell the truth, that happened.


Shanthi: Then why you didn't tell about this to me?

Ramana: I wanted him to express his own love, I tried in my own ways but he told me that he will propose when he reaches a good position. He just completed his training and going to be posted in Indian police service that's why he texted you that to propose.


Shanti: I was my fault that even I didn't send you cards for my marriage...


Ramana: What ever happened, what is happening and what will be happening are only meant to be good for us 

Shanti: What about your marriage?

Ramana: We (Lakshmi, Me) are going to be together in a few months. Once all set I will send you card.

It may not be a happening ending for Krishna and Shanthi but make yours a happy ending story by taking a bit forward when you love the person genuinely


CONCLUSION


Make your own move for your loved ones when they are blocked by EGO ~ RAMANA AND LAKSHMI


Don't be afraid to share your feelings when you love the person wholeheartedly because you may lose that person ~ KRISHNA AND SHANTHI























Comments

Popular posts

"Pirates, Indians and Locomotives in Grandma's Attic"

Happy Friendship Day

"Does the opinion of people matter? "