Love


 

It had been a year since Jack last saw Lily, and he knew that this might be his last chance to tell her how he felt. He had always been too shy to express his feelings for her, but he knew that he couldn't let her go without letting her know how much she meant to him.


Jack had always been an introvert, and he had struggled to make friends throughout his life. When he met Lily in college, he was drawn to her outgoing personality and her kind heart. She was always friendly to everyone she met, and Jack admired her for that.


Despite his feelings for Lily, he knew that she didn't feel the same way about him. She always seemed to ignore his messages and brush off his attempts to hang out. Jack couldn't understand why she didn't like him, and he couldn't shake the feeling that he was missing out on something special.


As he approached Lily on their last day of college, he knew that he had to tell her how he felt. He took a deep breath and mustered up the courage to speak.


"Lily, I know that we've had our ups and downs, and I know that you don't feel the same way about me," he began. "But I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me. You've been such a good friend to me, and I know that I wouldn't have made it through college without you. I just want you to know that I'm here for you, no matter what. I wish you all the best in the future, and I hope that you'll always be a part of my life."


Lily was taken aback by Jack's words, and she realized that she had never really understood how much he cared for her. She apologized for ignoring him and for not being a better friend, and she promised to stay in touch.


As they hugged goodbye, Jack knew that he had finally been able to tell Lily how he felt. He was sad to be leaving her, but he was grateful for the time they had spent together. He knew that he would always love her, even if she didn't feel the same way.

Comments

Popular posts

"Pirates, Indians and Locomotives in Grandma's Attic"

Happy Friendship Day

"Does the opinion of people matter? "